Summer is finally here and once again we can walk and play outside with our pets!
To celebrate, Gudog has teamed up with dog sitter and Berlin artist Constanze Molnar. Constanze is the founder of MOCOMOCO and in 2016 she had the idea to preserve the urban art in her neighborhood on silk, while she was walking with her Border Collie Villie.
The result are beautiful silk scarves that are now available in two partner sets for you and your pooch. Below you can see Gudog members Adriano Chewie, as well as Janine and Tammie showcasing the 90 x 90 and 53 x 53 cm scarves.
We particularly like that:
- All scarves are made from 100% pure silk.
- Silk is anti-allergic, ideal for both sensitive skin or thick fur.
- Silk cools comfortably when hot and warms at low temperatures.
- Silk, although very delicate and light, is also very robust.
- Street artists are fairly involved in the sales proceeds.
With the coupon code: MOCODOG we are offering our community a 20% discount on the scarf-sets, redeemable until July 10th.
So, what are you waiting for? Click HERE to get the perfect accessory for you and your pooch, whether going for a walk in the forest or to a cocktail party!