Hello ted lee,
As previously communicated, your buyer opened a dispute for the following reason:
The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchase.
Here are case details:
- Case ID: PP-D-57749966
- Buyer's name: Mandi Bohn
- Buyer's email: email@example.com
- Buyer's transaction ID: 6LG71676C0087444X
- Your transaction ID: 1MV73259CW676440G
- Transaction date: February 13, 2020
- Transaction amount: $156.21 USD
- Disputed amount: $156.21 USD
$151.52 USD has now been debited from your PayPal account for the following reason(s):
- The transaction was not eligible for Seller Protection. If a transaction is eligible for Seller protection, it will be marked as Eligible or Partially Eligible on your Transaction Details page.
In addition, a chargeback fee of $20.00 USD has been debited from your PayPal account.
We understand that you may not have been expecting this chargeback. If this debit has caused your PayPal account balance to go negative, please log in to your account and add money to your balance.
Thank you for your patience during this process. We appreciate your business.
You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center.