Would knowing the real-time condition of your assets make your job easier?
you have eMaint CMMS software, you're halfway there. (If you don't have eMaint, we can get you up and running in as little as four weeks.)
Fluke condition monitoring tools such as the Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensors and the 3540 FC Three-Phase Power Monitor into eMaint can help you make better data-driven maintenance decisions. You'll be able to:
- Continuously monitor asset health
- Receive alerts if equipment conditions seriously change
- Trend data, catch anomalies, and predict future machinery issues
- Make timely repair and replace decisions
- Avoid potential asset failure
is seamless using Fluke Connect™
software. It will enable you to view data wirelessly from the field, plant, or home via a desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
our Integrate Fluke Connect™ sensors with eMaint CMMS: 5 tips blog post to learn more.