As attack surfaces grow and cyberattacks get more sophisticated, organizations need to be able to:
- Protect their data wherever it lives
- Assess and improve their data security
- Respond to cyber incidents faster
A zero trust data security approach can help—but you need to apply it correctly.
Rubrik and Microsoft’s Zero Trust Summit
, happening on Tuesday, February 28th, to:
Save your spot now
- Learn how to secure your data across the enterprise, in the cloud, and in SaaS applications.
- Assess the maturity of your zero trust initiatives and develop a roadmap for improving them.
- Get insights from John Kindervag, the creator of Zero Trust, and Microsoft security leaders.