So many things can go wrong without proper control over your Kubernetes deployments:
- Overprovisioning cluster resources can drive up R&D costs
- Shipping applications with security flaws can lead to potential data breaches
- Improperly scaling services can cause costly downtime
The good news is that you can easily minimize these risks by using Lens AppIQ to keep control over Kubernetes deployments.
Lens AppIQ, a new, web-based tool, provides app-centric intelligence... taking the pain out of Kubernetes governance and compliance, so your team can increase agility and scalability, rather than being stuck in the complexity of policy enforcement and compliance.
Join us for our webinar, "Simplifying Kubernetes Application Governance with Lens AppIQ," on October 26th at 3 PM ET as we demonstrate how easy it is to:
- Set up reusable policies for applications
- Set up alerts and visualized reports for policy violations
- See basic insights into the compliance status of clusters
- Enforce policies for deployment time
Can't join the LIVE broadcast? Register anyway to get the recording, or try Lens AppIQ free here!