Don't be in the dark about the performance of your FSLogix profile containers. ControlUp provides real-time performance metrics for profile containers, office containers, and app masking configurations across Citrix, VMware Horizon, Remote Desktop Services (RDS), and Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
To understand more deeply how to improve the performance of FSLogix, you might be asking yourself:
- What does it mean that FSLogix uses a filter driver, and how does it work?
- How do profile containers operate, and how can you troubleshoot their issues?
- How can cloud cache improve FSLogix container performance, and how can we measure their effectiveness?
- How does disk compaction for FSLogix profiles work, and what's the impact of it?
- How can you configure application masking, and how can you validate that it's operational?
Register for and attend the webinar, "
Shed Light into the Black Box of FSLogix with ControlUp VDI and DaaS Monitoring," on August 17, 2023 @ 9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST. Then FSLogix experts Benny Tritsch and Trentent Tye will go over the technical details of how FSLogix works and then show how to bring visibility to the various aspects of FSLogix using ControlUp!